1. Statutory warranty rights apply.
2. The customer is asked to check the item for completeness and obvious defects immediately after delivery and to report any complaints to us as soon as possible. If the customer does not comply, this has no effect on his legal warranty claims.
3. Only our own information and the manufacturer’s product description are considered to be agreed as the quality of the item, but not other advertisements, public promotions and manufacturer’s statements.
4. The warranty period is valid for life. After delivery of the goods, the customer has 30 days to receive a replacement for defective goods free of charge. After the said 30 days, we charge a handling fee of 5 Euro.
5. If the customer rejects the seller’s delivery for reasons other than a major defect that severely restricts the use or makes it impossible, even though the seller has declared its willingness to comply, the customer incurs in non-acceptance. Acceptance of delivery may not be refused for insignificant defects.
6. The warranty does not cover defects due to improper operation, system components modified contrary to the contractual basis, use of inadequate organizational means, use in a hardware or software environment that does not meet the requirements specified in the license certificate, unusual use, operating conditions or interventions in the system attributable to customers or third parties.
7. If a delivery is defective, the seller may choose to remedy the defect (rectification) or deliver an item without defects (replacement delivery). In the latter case, the customer is obliged to return the defective merchandise at the request of the seller in accordance with the legal provisions.